Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 343; 231.0 Pounds

Pretty good day today. With the new place to eat in town we are finally able to have some good salads. I think I finally convinced my mom to go without fries. We are now the proud owners of a piece of property that I can build my log cabin on. I just wish things with junior fair were going as smoothly.
I think I completely forgot to count calories today and I don't know how much my dinner was then I guess I won't post them. The breakfast was 220 and the clif bar is 240 (but I only ate 1/2).




No comments:

Post a Comment