Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 341; 230.0 Pounds

So no kittens tonight as my one assistant was gracious enough to babysit them so I could run all of my errands tomorrow. I don't know if it is because I hadn't eaten in a while but I feel really shakey and unsteady right now. I think I did ok today. I went over my calorie count but it wasn't with anything bad. I think it is weird though that for a kid who wouldn't touch burgerking with a 10 foot pole I sure ate a lot of it today and it was good.
Breakfast: 100 Calories
Lunch: 1,270
Dinner: 910
Total: 2,280 (With 113 grams of protein!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment