Well, still bloated and the cravings are worse than ever. Good day at work today though. Tomorrow we have things planned and it is another day. I need to start working with my son's horse and get her broke to cart. I need to gather my husband and go through the house and throw out all the candy, chips, and snack food. I am not going to completely deprive my son of the sweet things in life but if he likes milk, unsweetened tea, and water then why should we introduce him to pop and other sweet things? I want him to grow up a healthy weight and no problems unlike my husband and myself although our parents tried. I am going to only allow sweets occasionally and the only snack foods in the house are going to be rice cakes, goldfish crackers, pretzels, and healthier options. I just need my husband to help me. It isn't that I can't do it myself but it would be a nice effort on his part to help me.
Today I worked myself out to the bone which was good. I think I over ate but that is going to happen this time of the month.
Breakfast: 535 Calories
Lunch: 1,050 calories (too much I know)
Dinner: 969 calories (I only ate 1/2 of the pancakes)
Snack: 170 (cheese corn from a client)
Total: 2,724 (724 calories more than I should have).
No comments:
Post a Comment