Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 342; 232.0 Pounds

Long day but it was a good one. My son had a prefect check up and is now in the 24% weight group!! What a move up from the 5% group. Today I made dinner and I thought that the sandwiches were going to be odd but I found myself wanting more!!! Grilled ham and cheese on cinnamon raison bread with homemade onion apricot jam.
I counted but I don't feel like putting it on here today so you just get pictures. I did work my butt off at the gym tonight for an hour. I really wish I could work my stomach, arms, and thighs off too.





No comments:

Post a Comment