Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 338; 230.0 Pounds

MARK MY WORDS TODAY.... I AM GOING TO GIVE UP (OR AT LEAST TRY REALLY HARD) FRENCH FRIES!!!! I am tired of being fat and I know that it is the wrong time of the month to be feeling this but I really just feel bloated and fat today. I did zumba (which was fun) and all I could see was my fat self in the mirror. I know that I have come a really long way but I can only see how far I have to go. I wish that I could just throw out all of the snack food in my house but with a two year old that is picky that is an impossible thing to do.
Breakfast: 757
Lunch: 1,150 (BAD MISTAKE)
Dinner: 732
Total: 2,639 calories




No comments:

Post a Comment