Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 329, 229.0 Pounds

Ok, So the reason for my weight issues is that it is nearing that time of the month and I forgot that things always fluctuate at that time (probably because my body has me on full snack mode). I know I went over my calorie count for the day but I really tried to do the 5 meal thing and have good sources of protein.
I hit around 2500 calories.


Bean and Chicken Burritos



With seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment