Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 334; 230.0 (Bloated)

So... um... I think my mind gave up on me. I completely didn't watch calories today and I don't care. I am HUNGRY all the time. I snack and snack and snack. I don't know what it is. I don't think I am under a lot of stress right now... I just can't seem to get full again. I don't know if it is the working out or what. I have my personal training session tomorrow and I feel bad but I will push myself to do better.
Good breakfast and snack

Very good Salad!
Part of this (mom's idea)


All of this... my idea... :(

1/2 of this

Only one of these

No comments:

Post a Comment