Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 328; 229.0 Pounds

Ok, this working out and eating a lot of protein thing seems to be backfiring.... Why am I gaining weight? Grrrr. The six meals a day thing is a complete loss because I don't have time to do it on my day off let alone my work days. I try to have protein in every meal but I am just not a lunch meat person and I just can't have all of my protein come from meat. I tried cottage cheese today so that helped a little. I worked myself really hard in the gym tonight trying to recreate my workout with my personal trainer. We shall see how well I do at my weigh in three weeks from now.




My calorie count was somewhere around 17-1800. I only ate two of the homemade wheat tortilla chicken and bean enchiladas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment