Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 321; 227.0 Pounds

Ok, So my muscles are still screaming from my workout today. Pat, my personal trainer, whom might I say is AWESOME! Gave me a few pointers.
A) I may not be eating enough. I need to worry less about calories and more about what I eat, which I was doing when I started this blog but I have gotten away from that. So I am adding more fiber and protein filled snacks into my day and I am going to strive to eat 6 meals a day with little to no carbs after 3-4 pm.
B) I need to push myself in the gym but realize that "Abs start in the kitchen" and he said something that I am ALWAYS saying... diets don't work, you need a lifestyle change. If you get away from the foods you crave for a while you won't crave them anymore.
C) I don't ever want to hear the word "burpee" again... THAT IS THE WORST EXERCISE EVER!!!
With that in mind here is what I ate today. I spent most of the day making birthday cakes for my son so I didn't count calories today. I am still going to try to keep track of those anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment