Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 333; 230.0 Pounds (Bloated)

Today wasn't bad. Had a few interesting cases but all in all we weren't too overwhelmed. My son had a good day and I got to snuggle with him a little tonight which is something I miss. I still can't stop snacking. I don't know what it is. I haven't had time to do the 6 meal thing at all. I am constantly hungry, and today every single smell got to me.... I pray to god that I am not pregnant. If I am there is a pill company I am going to sue.... lol. Probably just PMS'ing.






 (Plus ice cream cake)




Breakfast: 149
Lunch: 640
Dinner: 1,207
Snacks: 200
Total:2,196 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment