Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 335; 230.0 Pounds

Just 30 more days and I will have been doing this blog for a year. I haven't done very well in the last few days (weeks) with my food choices and today was no better. We went to the zoo and walked for a long time though so that was good. My breakfast wasn't horrible ( I got the wheat pancakes), we split a 20 piece and fries, and my dinner was really good.
I just acquired 5 two week old kittens to bottle raise... I am slightly excited but more nervous about how tired I am going to be. We shall see how they do. They have already opened their eyes and it has been 3 hours since their last feeding and they are sleeping peacefully with full bellies. I plan on feeding them before bed and we shall see how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment