Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 318; 226.0 Pounds

Ok so I don't know what got into me but this was definately a "gorging" weekend and I am paying for it. My belly is topsy-turvy. I not only ate what I took photos of but I also ate choclate candies! I was going to count calories today but my lunch was homemade so I tried my best.
Breakfast: 629 Calories
Lunch: 814 Calories
Dinner: 1400 calories (OMG... Ok so this dinner actually helped me out though. My fave part of the bean burrito is the same exact thing that comes in the pintos n'cheese but only 200 calories less... so I will be getting that instead of burritos from now on!!!!)
Total (not including the chocolate) a WHOPPING 2,843 CALORIES
SHAME ON ME! Still trying to figure out what my mom and I can do for lunches at her office. We are going to try oven baked tuna melts like we had when I was a kid. The stress of this month isn't over. My son turns 2 in one week and I have to figure out if we are having a birthday for family or if we are just going to use Easter Dinner.


I didn't get a chance to work out today but I did chase my toddler around the play area and scale the tallest slide quickly multiple times trying to keep up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment