Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 322; 226.6 Pounds

Ok so I was doing fine until after lunch and then the soreness started increasing. I tried to do that 6 meals a day thing and let me say it was quite a challenge but with a few minor adjustments I may be able to do it.

Meal 1: Protein and Carb

Meal 2: Protein, Carb, Veggie (ok so I was off on the veggie part....)


Meal 3: Protein, Carb, Veggie (I guess I added fat into this as well, and too much carb)

Meal 4: Protein, Veggie, Fat (Is Hummus a protein? or a fat?)
Meal 5: Protein, Veggie, Fat (ok so I guess rice cake is a carb...still trying to figure out hummus...)
Meal 6: Protein, Veggie, Fat (really good baked oat crusted chicken thighs, and japanese style broccoli slaw)

So. With the addition of peanut butter and celery tomorrow I should do better. My calorie count wasn't bad either. It was about 1710 calories before dinner. I ate 93 grams of protein before dinner too!!! That is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment