Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 319; 227.0 Pounds

Well my attempts at trying to do better today prevailed for a while. I managed to keep my food values low however I did snack a bit when I got home. It seems like the days just keep getting busier and busier at the office. We are constantly swamped! I wonder if every vet hospital is having this problem. It seems like we schedule the afternoon for 3-4 doctors and we end up booked for 4-5 and a tech (which we are a bit short on at the moment). We only have 4 rooms and I feel that we need 6!!!
Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 637
Dinner: 1,150
Snack: 130
Total: 2,017 (not including the night snacking which I have to curb but SOMEONE bought mini pretzels and chocolate covered peanut butter grahm crackers).






My two year old ate a WHOLE SERVING of asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment