Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 332; 230.0 Pounds

Today I started out good as usual but then we decided to eat somewhere that we haven't eaten since my son was born. We ate at FatHeads and I had half of it for a late lunch and the other half for dinner. Today wasn't bad though. I wish I could've had some more sleep this weekend though. Had fun with an old highschool buddy and her kids and husband today. I worked out again today. It seems to work best in the mornings because then my hubby can take my son to breakfast.




Twisted Brisket!!!!
Split these with the hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment