Snippets... I see snippets. I feel like I am walking through this really thick fog. I can see my son clearly (he is talking up a storm now) and I can see other things clearly but most of it is just hazy with snippets of what it used to be. Maybe I am just being hypercritical (type A personality) but I just don't have the same happiness that I used to have before things changed. I don't fear change as much as I used to and I have been learning to embrace it but change has to be for the better. I saw some "brief glimpses" of a person I used to know today and yesterday. I just wish I had some time completely to myself at times, and I wish I had more quality time with the ones I love. I hate to admit that I am jealous of an american cornerstone but I am .... If you know me you know what I am talking about. I just wish people would take the time and step back and calculate just how much "time" they have for family. I also wish that health issues were more properly addressed. I think things need to change for me to continue loosing weight . The stress and unhappiness is slowly taking it's toll on me. I just want to be happy again. I want the communication to come back. When did this whole technical world become so communication challenged. I want to make life amzing for my son, lack of communication leads to tension that isn't conducive to raising a child.





 |
| This is Happiness! :) |
Breakfast: 220
Lunch: 990
Dinner: 1,084
Total: 2,294 Calories
No comments:
Post a Comment