Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 243; 228.0 Pounds

Ok, I don't think this snacking thing is working or I am not doing it right. I just am still really hungry at meal times and I can't seem to get below 1,800 calories without being really hungry later on in the night. I guess I need to increase my excercise. I just wish I had time. This weekend though is our annual 7 mile winter hike so that shoud be AWESOME!!! I am looking forward to it so much.
Breakfast

Salad with 1 T French

Deep Fried Pickles: Shared






Grilled Cheese

Snacks

Ramen Noodle Chicken Soup














140 Calories of Cake


Daily Values: Breakfast: 180
Lunch: 573
Dinner: 748
Snacks: 340
Total for the day? 1,841 Calories... Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment