Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 246; Hocking Hills Hike 2012 Part 1

I am posting all of this weekend on the same day because I had no internet or phone signal at the cabin unless I was at the top of the 1500 foot steep icey driveway which I will elaborate more on during my Part 2 post. Today I had a half day of work and then my mom and I left for our annual Hocking Hills Winter Hike Betty's Gang Getaway. If we knew what was instore for us we would have turned around. It was a very nice drive... scenic since I accidentally told the GPS to miss Traffic (aka Columbus) and take the Shortest Distance instead of the fastest time (AKA Going through a cemetery on an actual road). We arrived earlier than our usual 10 pm arrival time and got to hang out with the girls and hot tub it for a while. We prepared for the hike in the morning. Here is what we ate Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment