Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 232; 227.0 Pounds

Ok, this plateau is getting hard for me to handle. I have really been trying hard to eat well. But I can't drop. I have excercised almost every day this week as well. Everyone tells me that I am looking really good but I want to see it in the scale!!!
My reunion is in July and I am never going to make my goal weight by then. I would have to loose almost 8 pounds per month (2 pounds per week) and at this rate I won't do it even though it is feasible. If I eat less than 1800 calories I feel SOOOO hungry.
170 Calorie Breakfast

small fry and chicken club

Total lunch: 1,020 calories. Ok I know I went wrong on the fries but I have had a really hectic week.
Parfait

 Total for dinner: 868 calories

Total for the day? 2,058 more calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment