Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 252; 255.4 Pounds

Ugh. I have so much stuff to do this weekend and I am on call. My son has a blister on his foot and I feel so horrible because he is hurting. I have a sick ferret and a newly adopted stray cat. I have a ton of stuff to accomplish at work and my surgeries are all complicated tomorrow. Ugh.
I had a really good lunch thanks to mom though. And my husband made some really good pizza turnovers.



Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 806
Dinner: 754
Snacks: 268
Total: 1,928 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment