Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 248; Hocking Hills Hike 2012 Part 3

So with the drama of yesterday over my mom and I awoke to cook our routine quiche, sausage biscuits, and sausage links for breakfast. Last night I stayed up late chatting and playing apples to apples and had a lot of fun. The group of girls we go with is awesome and I wouldn't miss it for the world even if we didn't get on the hike this year. Hindsight is 20/20 and things happen for a reason. We had one car still down the driveway and so we loaded all of the luggage we could into it and we walked up the hill to load it into our cars. Needless to say we aren't renting that cabin again. We had a wonderful yet short morning and then Mom and I were off "log cabin researching". I learned a lot and got some new awesome ideas for when I build my log cabin. Yes I know about the up keep and if I get the exterminator and the stain guy on a 6 month and 6 year schedule respectively then it will last for centuries. I do know now that I need to start saving if I want this to happen. Here is what I ate... tomorrow I will start the weight/calories/food etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment