Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 237; 226.6 pounds

Second Taiji class today. Did a lot better at the form now that I know some of the basics. I just need to start memorizing the names of the steps in order. I am going to try "healthy snacking" tomorrow and I made up 3 packs of one serving size each of triscuits, wheatables, and dried cranberries. Hopefully it will cause me to eat less at lunch and dinner.
292 calories

Remind me not to get the salad again,
The potato was less calories I think.

Home made trail mix bars, 1/12th!

3 pretzels

Weird dinner I know but I was running
around all night.
So I think I like this listing the calories at the bottom thing so here goes...
Breakfast: 292 Calories
Lunch: 710 calories (Although this may be less)
Dinner: 644 calories
Snacks: 250 calories (estimated 140 for trail mix bar)

We shall see if snacking prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment