Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 244; 229.2 pounds

Ok so today I am really frustrated. My weight is going up so my self-esteem is going down. My computer
Lost it's power source, my husband took his laptop to boyscouts, and my old laptop will only run for half an hour
If it is allowed to have a full charge (which it doesn't have) ever since our office flooded last year... So I am forced to write all of this on my phone and wait until I get the laptop to do the pictures. Ahhhhhh.
So today I really tried to be good...
Breakfast

Salad

Potato Skins

1/2 of a Patty Melt: No Cheese

1/6 of package

Yummy!

140 calories














Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 670
Dinner: 955
Snacks: 59
Total for the day: 1784 calories... Not bad. Hopefully I will start going back down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment