Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 240; 224.8 Pounds

Ok, so I will admit that I overate today and I snacked without taking pictures of it. Accountable right? It is a weekend and a weird on at that though. I really need to watch the snacking though.
It is nice to go out with my mom though. She will split a meal with me because she isn't eating as much as she would and we are both loosing weight. I wish I could go out with other people that would split a meal with me. I know a few other people that could stand to eat half a meal. If we all did that maybe the larger places would get the hint that in all reality their portions are too high. Now if I was reading this 12 years ago I would have said "half size?" heck no, "super size me!" Ahh, times have changed.

I had 4 breadsticks: thus ruining my day!

Half of a chicken scampi! Thanks Mom

90 calories

A weird day lead to dinner by myself;
and to keep myself from ordering
pizza, I ate this.


Totals:
Breakfast: 261 calories
Lunch: 1,460 calories (I would have done well without the breadsticks)
Dinner: 590 calories (although that is essentially with the butter added and I didn't use butter at all: so that takes away about 80 calories)
Total: 2,311 calories (plus some other snacks throughout the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment