This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Day 247; Hocking Hills Hike 2012 Part 2
So. Over the night there was an ice storm.... I just want to say "If you have a small piece of information no matter how insignificant it may seem to you, please tell people even if you yourself do not plan on acting on the information". Today I will "revisit" the rather steep, long, icey driveway. Hill: 1 ; Mom's Front Wheel Drive Van: 0 ; Recovery Company: $1,200 ; Lisa and Kathy; No winter hike. So we spent 3.5 hours wenching the van up the steep driveway and missed the winter hike however I did almost become hypothermic and I hiked up and down the darn hill so many times that it was like doing the hike. All is well that ends well and being my mother's daughter no task is too daunting or difficult. So we scrapped our trip to Athens and sat in the hot tub for an hour before dinner. Here is what we ate.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment