Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 236; 228.0 Pounds

If I threw my scale out of the window would it be considered "weight rage"? I am just flustrated (yes that is my word people). For some reason Blogspot is not letting me download pictures today.... hmmm. Coddleston Pie.
Breakfasy: 170 calories
3" Sub


3" Sub




Yum


Dinner


Yum

Ok, since I just spent 1 hour of my life painfully trying to download these stupid pictures due to some malfunction on blogspot you get this:
Breakfast: 170
Lunch: 585
Dinner: 1,047
Snack; 70
Total: 1,872 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment