Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 234; 227.2 Pounds

Up, down, up down.... AHHH!
I walked 20 minutes on my nordic track today and for the last 10 minutes I moved the resistance up 3 notches. That is where it is going to stay because I have to boost this weight loss!!!
100 calories

120 calories

About 1/4-1/3 of this

500 calories although I didn't eat
the potatos because they were
horrible this time.

Ok. So my son hasn't been eating well
lately and so I took a bite to show him
that it tasted good.... like a cig to a
person who just quit... I ate half
the sandwich.

Times 2: Awesome Spaghetti Squash











So total for the day? 1940 calories and still 47 pounds to go! I am just getting so frustrated. At least I am watching what I eat more. If I could just stop the snacking thing. And no... unfortunately it is a mute point not to buy snacks..... And triscuits/wheatables are addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment