Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 37; 245.2 Pounds!!!!!!


Muscle Milk 100

Snyder's 100

Today I was in a wedding and while the bride looked beautiful; I looked SLAMMIN'! I dropped down a pound finally and my dress had to be pinned in even more (after we took it in 4 inches) and my necklace even fit looser. It was amazing but I am glad to be home as I have sores on my feet and my sides from my shoes and bra and I am just exhausted. My mother in law (my second mom) bought my son a kilt today and he ran around the scottish games having fun. Hopefully my friend is still having a great time at her wedding (I made everyone cry with my toast) and I am going to write this and then go to bed. I tried to do the best I could with the hectic day and everyone drinking beer and eating around me.

Sandwich on bus: ~100

Salad ~100





Mixed Horse'd'voures plate: 150


Wheat dinner roll: 80 Calories

Approximately 700 Calorie Dinner

About 400 Calories... but really good.

Total for the day? Approximately 1730. Did pretty well!! Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment