Ok. I know the reason I am staying at this weight.... and at the end of the week it should drop off as long as I don't go on any chocolate binges, stress binges, or chew my hubby's head off... any of which are a serious possibility. Today was ok but I have a lot of stress going on at work. I am in charge of new things and my responsibility load has increased, not to mention the amount of work I do at home. NOT saying that my hubby doesn't help me, because he is a big help, I just have a lot to get done and it is hard to count calories, write my blog, and keep up with the household chores.
Here was what I ate... we had a lunch meeting... I HATE lunch meetings because no one good delivers and we always get crappy food.
 |
| Reoccuring Theme... 100 Cal |
 |
| New... I was hungry: 190 Calories |
 |
| Healthy Choice Steamer: 310 Calories |
 |
EOC Salad and one piece of Cheesypan;
310 Calories |
 |
| Snacking on homegrown Strawberries... um 50 Calories? |
 |
| Hubby made stuffed chops (I had 2...) and salad: 840 Calories |
Total for the day: Approximately 1800... I tried to take into account all he put into the chops (pepperjack cheese, stuffing, breading, one slice turkey breast....) but he isn't good at keeping a record of it... So this is all an estimate... I am going to go lull my child to sleep and eat strawberries... Anybody know how many calories a wing (no sauce) at Quaker Steak is? We have a function there Thursday and I want to know how much I can eat.... Or how about a deep fried Pickle?
Hey there - fluctuating weight is irritating - isn't it..... That is what I am going through now - with my body still trying to bouce back from the pregnancy - and the whole Post-Partum thyroiditis that I have been diagnosed with is not helping at all! UGH! You are doing well though - just remember - don't dwell on yesterday if it was a rough day - think about how to make the right choice right now :).
ReplyDeleteI am unsure of the number of calories in wings - but I do know that it is quite a bit. More than baked or grilled chicken - due ot the fact that even if they are not breaded - theya re still deep fried. And the pickles - themselves do not have many calories (but they do have a lot of salt) however once breaded and fried - it is all downhill there.... LOL!
Keep in mind - you will only go on a binge if you deny yourself - so again - my recommendation - when you sit down to eat drink a full glass of ice water - that will help you feel full. then have a salad with a vinegrette dressing (low cal) and then eat wings & pickles. that way you still have them - but you are feeling full and won't eat as many.... key here - stop when you are full :)
Oh - yes - I do know all about the crazies of home-life - it does suck doesn't it! Work all day - full time and come home to a dirty house that you have to keep clean, laundry, dishes, and just clutter.... UGH - at least your hubby does some cooking! All Dan cooks with is the microwave and I am not all that interrested in hamburgers made in the microwave - sounds not so yummy to me! - YUCK! But he is good with the kids - so that is a help!
So - question - how are you feeling? Are you feeling better with cutting back on food?
Maybe getting some more fiber will help a bit - that is what I am trying to do - add ore fiber into my diet.... We shall see!
-M
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete