Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 25; 251.6 Morning Weight

Well I am going to start using my morning weight. I seem to have hit a plateau. Today was good and I got to go to one of my favorite places, China Buffet, and I think I did rather well. I did my research before I went and I stuck to it. It is getting hectic at the office and I have a lot more responsibilities now. Let's hope I maintain this path towards my August goal. I need to break that 250 mark and I will be home free.

Breakfast: 205 Calories

Veggie Beef Soup: 2 Cups = 144 Calories

4% Cottage Cheese: 1/2 cup 120 Calories

1/2 of a small order of onion rings: 250
Calories


Total for Lunch: 514 Calories
Plate One
Chinese Buffet:
Plate one: 1 cup Seafood Mei Fun ~250 Calories
1/2 cup green beans ~107 Calories
1/2 cup Sesame Chicken ~170 Calories
2 cups Chicken and Broccoli ~300 Calories
Plate two: 1/2 Cup Wonton Soup ~90 Calories
3 Shrimp Chips ~18 Calories
4 Veggie Rolls ~140 Calories
Wasabi and Soy and Pickled Ginger: ~20 Calories
Sesame Ball ~90 Calories (Best guess)
Fortune Cookie ~ 20 Calories
Total for dinner: 1205 Calories

Shrimp Chips

Plate Two

Dessert

Grand Total for the day? 1924 Calories.... with room to spare for error. Now off to bed with a large glass of ice water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment