Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 22; 252.6 Pounds

Hello,
I weighed 251.6 this morning but I weighed myself again tonight and got 252.6... It was after dinner and over 32 ounces of iced tea.... lol.
Still going strong. I have 2 goals now; short term is loose 20 more pounds by fair... that is 10 weeks away so 2 pounds per week seemed reasonable. Long term goal. My 10 year highschool reunion is next year. I want to blow them away. I would like to be 180-200 pounds by then. We shall see if I succeed....
Today was SUPER busy at the Vet Hospital. It seems to be urgent care season and we are NEVER sitting still. Good thing for me because then I can't snack. Tonight we splurged because I had a craving for mexican but with a few changes to my normal meal I found a low cal way to go. Here was my day;
Breakfast; 230 Calories

1 mint: 28 Calories

1 cup steamed Green Beans: 44 Calories

1.5 Cups of my Pasta; 228 Calories



1 Fruit and Yogurt Parfait; 150 Calories

1/2 of a serving of chips plus 2 oz salsa: 250 Calories

One Steak Quesadilla No sour cream; 700 Calories






One Beef Enchillada; 300 Calories
 Total for the day?
1930 Calories and I acutally rounded up on some of the items because I found differing calorie counts on different websites!!! Let's see if I can reach at least one of my goals!!! I definately feel healthier and my friends are commenting that my face is skinnier!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Lisa - :) go with the morning weight - always go with the monring weight - after you go to the bathroom and before you eat or drink anything - that way you are for sure to get an accurate difference daily!

    I am SOOO Excited for you ! And I am CONFIDENT that you can reach not only your 20 pound goal by Fair time - but I am also confident that you can reach your goal of 180 pounds by your reunion next year!

    You can achieve anything that you set your mind too! You are off to a great start - stay positive and confident and those goals are sooo achievable and realistic!

    You have my support! :) Congrats again -

    -Mandie

    ReplyDelete