Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 16; 257.8 pounds

McDonalds Egg McMuffin = 300 Cal.
Today was "unusual" to say the least. I feel I did well with the limited choices that I was offered today. Breakfast was on the run with mom as we headed out to pass out fliers for our fundraisor. Lunch was.... um.... unexpected to say the least. Dinner was on my own at home and then the munchies hit. I think I did well though.

Trusty Muscle Milk = 100 Cal.



Uh... Yeah... Splitting the fries with mom as this
was the ONLY option on this particular menu..... Don't
ask.... Was hoping for a nice Salad with the 95 degree weather.
~571 Cal.


Dinner: Leftovers = 453 Cal.

340 Cal and very tasty for a little bit more dinner.
 
70 Calorie Drink with Dinner




Snacky....

Snacky.... 100 Cal.

Snacky.... 2 servings = 220 Cal.
So I finished my day out at.... drum roll..... 2244 Calories! And I sweat to beat the band in the 95 degree weather today. We shall see what tomorrow has in store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment