Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 29; 247.2 Pounds

Breakfast: 205 Cal
Today will be short because.... It was a very long night last night as Aidan felt horrible and was up all night. It was a very very long hectic day at the vet hospital. We sat down to dinner tonight and Aidan (who had been asleep on my shoulder) woke up and vomited all over himself and the table. So needless to say we just got home with our to go boxes. Changed him and got him in bed... he still isn't asleep and I am hoping the tylenol kicks in to relieve his fever. So here was my day....

He he he... 1/2 of a Krispy Kreme; 155 Cal

Salad from Mc'Ds plus 1/2 dressing; 315 Cal

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait: 160 Cal

Dinner.... Black and Bleu Burger/Pickle Spear/Fruit: ~835 Cal
Total for the day? 1670 Calories.... Hopefully we will break 246 tomorrow. I am going to FREAKING bed.... because I work tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment