Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 28; 248 Pounds

Well we had planned on going to the function at Quaker Steak tonight and when we pulled in we remembered why we NEVER go there on bike night. Cars aren't allowed in the parking lot, the street was full, and it was NOT a good dinner choice for a 14 month old that was already cranky. I feel horrible but I had to stand up one of my techs because I didn't have her number and I think I left her and her husband hanging there.... grrr I hate to leave people hanging. I hope she will understand. I also hope the function got some good money, I already donated some before hand so I don't feel too guilty about not going.
Today was better than expected due to the fact that I wasn't tempted with wings... I was however tempted with chocolate and I think I made some good choices. Still approaching that 230 goal by fair. Here was my day;


Breakfast: 205 Cal


Cottage Cheese: 120 Cal

Salad: Guestimate 500 Cal
Plus Roll no butter 84 Cal


Um.... 100 Cal?

Dinner at Ruby Tuesdays: 241 Cal
Plus sides: 136 and 54


3 tootsie rolls : 33 Cal

Salad Bar: I am calling this 200 calories....

Small Frosty: 250 Calories

 

Total for the day: 1919 Calories. Not bad. Hopefully we can keep going. Computer just died on me and my laptop battery is running out so I will try to post tomorrow if I can. 

1 comment: