Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 27; 249.6 Pounds

Slowly but surely I am getting there. I have 9 more weeks and 19 more pounds to loose. We shall see if I make it for fair time. Today was ok but I wasn't feeling well toward 6 for some reason so I took a long nap, when that didn't help I ate some pretzels because I get headaches when my blood sugar is low so that helped.... Don't know why it dipped though.
I think I did fairly well today. Healthy meals and the only snacking I did was on pretzels and fruit. I didn't include the pretzels from the evening so we can add those in at the end. My son finally learned how to use his sippy cup, his arch nemesis.... Now we have 4 months to get onto a big boy cup for day care.
Here was my day off before my long hard weekend on call.
100 Calories

Chicken, Strawberries, and Rice with
butter and brown sugar = 583 Calories

Hmmm... 100 Calories?

120 Calories of Triscuits Reduced Fat

Monte Cristo made healthy: 500 Cal
Corn: 100 Cal
Rice: 240 Cal
Total for dinner: 840 Cal

Banana 105 cal but my son ate half....
Total for the whole day (not including the pretzels I ate later, but including the whole banana for good measure...) = 1843 Calories. Let's hope the weight loss continues. I already have my eye on my old green bikini for next years 10 year reunion.

1 comment:

  1. No hoping about it - you WILL achieve your goal right :) You are doing so well - COngrats & Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete