Again... even with trying really hard I went over on calories!!!! Grrr. This is insane. I felt half starved all day and then had a good dinner and still went way over!!! I am tired of this crap.
 |
| Breakfast: Didn't eat 1/2 of eggs: 165 Calories |
 |
| Lunch: Salad; With Balsamic Vin. |
 |
| Grilled Cheese and 5 chips only!! Lunch Total... 888 Calories! |
 |
Dinner: Homemade Turkey White Cheddar burgers on Ciabatta and some potato salad... I only ate 1.5 burgers... Total: 1361.0 Calories...
And I had a frozen 3 Musketeer after dinner... |
Total for the day.... 2674 Calories... although I had something higher the last time I checked but I went back over the recipes and I redid my total and it is lower but still too high. Granted if I had listened to my stomach at 1 burger I could have cut out about 300 calories. Well this is a learning experience. Tomorrow hopefully I will do better. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment