Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 15; 258.4 pounds

Well today I REALLY tried and I think I achieved my goal... A few more tweeks and I should have it. At least it is making me watch what I eat. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow and I am sooo worried about how my son and hubby are doing camping so short post. Bear with me I forgot to take some pictures so I downloaded them... lol. Here was the damage:
Total: 240 calories

Side Salad; no cheese; Honey Mustard = 213 calories
Different dressing next time....

No toppings... only No Sugar Added Vanilla 1 scoop = 100 Calories

Will split this next time.... Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt = 1500 Calories



Applebees Under 550 Calories meal!!! = 500 calories!!
 Total for the whole day? 2553 calories... Getting down there. By having half of a sandwich and changing the dressing I could have saved 820 calories... So I know my mistakes and I could have substituted those calories for something low calorie but more filling. Well off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment