Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 23; 252.0 Pounds.... Leveled Out?

Hello, Today was good. I stayed mainly under my calorie count and my hubby and I got to go to Olive Garden. I am currently working on a note book of nutrition menus for my car so we have all of the calorie and carb counts (my hubby is borderline diabetic) right at our fingertips.
Today I walked on my Wii Fit for 1 hour while watching TV and burned 360 calories.
Here was my fantasic food, glorious food.
Breakfast: 255 Calories



Last of the pasta; 304 Calories

Staying away from Watermelon
from now on... 172 Calories

 Lunch Total: 476 Calories
1 serving of Salad; 350 Calories
So much for Soup, Salad, and
Breadsticks being LITE...


3 Breadsticks at 150 each; 450 Calories


1/2 Serving of Mussels: 90 Calories

Total for Dinner: 1495....
1/2 serving (Split with Hubby) of
Four Cheese Pastachietti and Chicken:
605 Calories
Ok, so I was over.... 
But 2226 was so much better than what my husband had today... Let's just say after calculating his meal I gave him quite an eye opener..... Maybe this day helped to get my son TWO healthy parents.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete