Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 32; 246.6 Pounds

Today was hectic. Yet again we were down a vet at the clinic, I diagnosed some weird sepsis/kidney infection due to bladder stones.... still working on that one, and we were busy all day until 5:30 and then it just stopped... I mean stopped.... standstill.... no clients.... it was WEIRD. Tomorrow will probably be hectic again as we are down a vet for the week. Tomorrow I have to judge speech and skit contests, let's just hope some kids show up. I guess the dinner that we were planning on having won't work as my hubby has stuff to do as well.
Here was my day. I wasn't very hungry for dinner until I started eating it.... definately something I will get again from McDonalds....
Breakfast: 205 Calories

Tuna Melt on Sourdough; Beef and
Veggie Soup: 673 and 160 Calories

Lemon Meringue Pie: 300 Calories


Bowl of Mixed Fruit: ~100 Calories

McD's Salad: Asian Chicken; 390 Calories
Plus 140 for more Almonds.
Total for the day?
1968. I guess I ate more than I thought... Probably that Lemon Meringue Pie for Lunch.... That was a mishap. I looked up the pie before I ate it and it said 71 cal... I guess I should have known that was wrong. Oh Well. You live you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment