Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 311; 223.6 Pounds

Today was a good day. I got an awesome gift for my son's birthday, I got an amazing letter from a client, I spent time with my son and my husband... it was a good day. Wednesday I am measured, weighed, etc and I start my one year personal training routine. I am tired and working on a project so without further ado....
Breakfast: 572 (A little later than normal)
Lunch: 0 calories (had a snack though)
Dinner: 1,196 (I think)
Snack: 280
Total: 2048 Calories
Whole Wheat Pancakes

Wheatables, mango fire cheddar, garlic cheese

Turkey burgers, fruit, asian slaw

Whole Wheat Spinach Banana Nut Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment