Ok so I had my Fitness Assessment today and I don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow. My fitness assessment was with a great personal trainer at my gym (I wish him luck in his new gym as today was his last day). His scale said I was 228 (after dinner and clothed) and my scale said I was 226 this am so I guess my scale seems accurate. He gave me a heck of a lot of pointers and we did a fitness routine that kept me burning fat while I was toning and I can definately feel it. He talked about nutrition and I think I am going to have to eat my carbs before 3 pm (which may be like 6 pm). I am going to try to plan my three weekly dinners using protein and veggies and less carbs. I may start working with a personal trainer. My body fat is still very high at 37% (still obese) and I still want to be at 180 pounds. I wouldn't mind somewhere around 200. Gotta get that BF down to decrease the chances that I will have diabetes.
Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 842
Dinner: 949
Snack: 150
Total: 2,041 (Closer than usual).
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
No comments:
Post a Comment