So today was a weird eating day. We went to the zoo (and had fun by the way) and that usually means that we eat at Golden Corral. I made it a point to be good and to call this my lunch and breakfast. I know I am supposed to eat 4-6 meals daily but that is really difficult so today I opted for the calorie count instead. I didn't get to the gym due to things that had to get done around the house and the storm. My son doesn't like storms and since that is the only time I get to cuddle with him I decided that working out could take a backseat today. We walked quite a bit today at the zoo though so that was good.
I am going to watch "Frozen Planet" now so here is what I ate!
Breakfast/Lunch: 861
Dinner: 1,192 (ok so we had pizza, but it helped a friend who is doing fundraising for breast cancer)
Snack: 110 Calories
Total: 2,163 calories (Ok so if I had refrained from that last piece I would have been fine!!!)
 |
Didn't eat the biscuit or the bacon: they
were both NASTY! |
 |
| I must have been Popeye in a former life. |
 |
| My son ate the strawberry. |
 |
| Cotton Candy? |
No comments:
Post a Comment