Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 296; 225.6 pounds

Well today I did my first Zumba class. While I can honestly say it was quite embarrassing to see my fat self try to do a younger generations dance moves in a room with large glass doors and mirrors in the middle of a large gym... I really had fun dancing the fat away. I really sweated and worked up a storm. Afterwards I did half an hour on the weight machines toning the chicken wings and belly fat. Long way to go even though I have come a long way. Bought my son a slide for the porch today so I can leave the door open so I can let him play while I do stuff inside.
Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 1173
Dinner: 939
Snack: 190
Total: 2402
Yes I am over. I need to watch that more closely.




No comments:

Post a Comment