Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 288; 221.6 Pounds

I still don't know if I am coming down with what my son has or not. I haven't been queasy or anything just a bit headachey and sore and tired... so that may just be sinuses. My son is doing 100% better and kept a LOT of food down today so that is good. He should be back to normal before school on Monday. My husband took today off and stayed with him so I could work and that was nice. We went to a "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" seminar tonight that continues tomorrow morning and it was funny and inciteful. We talk about sex tomorrow so that should be interesting. We won the 4 disc set of the seminar if anyone wants to watch it I would reccommend it.
Breakfast: 200 Calories
Lunch: 1,250 Calories
Dinner: 808 Calories
Snack: 141 Calories
Total: 2,399 Calories, I know this is over but it was a weird day food wise.




No comments:

Post a Comment