Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 298; 227.6 Pounds

Ok. I think it was the corned beef salt that added the extra weight. I am so disappointed that I am trying to do well but then I have nights like tonight where dad made awesome beef stroganoff and I pigged out... I wish I was like other people that can eat what they want and not gain. I know at my fitness assessment on Wednesday that he is going to say I have to change the way I eat more.... I have already changed it so much.... grrr. It is really hard to stick with how much I have changed it already.
Why is low cal stuff on menus so crappy? I wouldn't be suprised if I was 4 pounds heavier tomorrow. Breakfast: 370 Calories (Pumpkin Pudding)
Lunch: 910 Calories
Dinner: About: 1,543 Calories (Ouch)
Snack: 105
Total: 2,928 (Reminiscent of what I was eating at 260 pounds) Way to go Lisa.


No comments:

Post a Comment