Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 290; 224.0 Pounds

So I am still up which means that I am joining the local gym. They are 24/7 and I think it is less than $40 a month. They also have personal trainers for $25-40 a session so I may utilize that as well. I need to start getting down and apparently I can't cut my calories down any further or my mind and body start to rebel. I counted until dinner but we went to Rockne's and they don't have a nutrition menu so I couldn't figure out what I ate in calories but I know it was higher than it should have been.
Breakfast: Made by my Hubby: 506 Calories
Lunch: 699 Calories
Dinner: ?




Only a few. We shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment