Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 301; 225.0 Pounds

I think I did good today. My thigh muscles hurt to no extent today but I definately worked through it. Working on some acupuncture cases (free of course for now until I become certified). I figure it is worth a shot for an animal that doesn't have any other chances left in the western medicine world and if the owners don't mind me practicing on their animals why not? I love it. I can't wait till my course in 2013. I don't think we have been slow one day this year which is awesome. I am going back to zumba on saturday if I find someone to watch the kid. This season is hard for me because every friday we have the fish fry (everything fried) and saturday my husbands boyscout troope has their "All you can Eat Corned Beef and Chicken Dinner" more salty fatty yet good foods. I need to drop this weight.
Breakfast: 100 calories
Lunch: 951
Dinner: 701
Total 1752 calories


No comments:

Post a Comment