Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 294; 224.0 Pounds

Well I was going to write a lot more today than I am going to but I just had a very long conversation and now I don't feel like writing a lot. I became a member at the gym yesterday and worked out for 2 hours. It is nice and I may try Zumba this weekend. My son's new horse is doing really well and my husband finished her pasture yesterday so she likes that. I am debating about decreasing the amount of time I devote to the vfw ladies auxillary because of some people.... why are people so mean?
I don't feel like calculating today but here are the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment