So I haven't really told my story in a while so I think I will start from the begining of my weight loss. It all started in April of 2010. I was in the hospital having my son (2 months early mind you) and the nurses weighed me. I was a whopping 305 pounds. I had always told my family that if I hit 300 to shoot me and put me out of my misery and I had topped that. I was devastated. That started my weight loss kick. I lost about 15 pounds after I had my son. In October I started planning a weekly menu for 3 nights every week. My husband or I would cook a low cal dinner (that I shopped for the week before) 3 nights a week. Just doing this and working out nightly on my wii fit got me to 260-270. That is when I started my blog. Well 40 pounds later I am stuck at this awful plateau for the last 6 months. SOOO... I joined a gym! I worked out for 2 hours tonight (cardio fat burning and muscle toning), I plan on going back this weekend and trying at least 3 times a week which may be hard for me. Breakfast: 447
Lunch: 1,100
Dinner: 379
Total: 1,926 Calories
I am going to try to stay under 2,200 calories while working out. I have a year contract!
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
Hey Lisa, my name is Sherleisha. I met you at the gym tonight. Thank you for sharing your weight loss journey with me, it really helps knowing that there are other people going through the same struggles I am. I look forward to seeing you more and sharing our weight loss stories. :)
ReplyDelete