Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 299; 228.2 Pounds.... AHHH!!!!

Ok, so I get the concept of "decrease your weekly intake by 500 calories and lose 1 pound per week" but my body and mind are not cooperating on the decreasing intake part. I think I am watching my intake and then it ends up like 1,200 calories before dinner and I am starving by dinner and 600 calories aren't going to cut it!!!! AHHH! I did better today than I normally do.
Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 900 Calories (Because I HATE Panera so I got my own lunch....let that be known all of you sales reps!!)
Dinner: 777 calories
Snack: 200 calorie protein bar




No comments:

Post a Comment